Retail vs. Buylist Pricing
Buylist prices are what major retailers will pay you to buy your cards, and is what most individuals should expect without a lot of effort.
This differs from retail price, which is the card price you would see at shops or on marketplaces.
Buylist value is at least 20% less than retail, but is likely to be 30-40% on average. As a general rule, the cheaper the card, the higher the spread between buylist and retail value.
Collection Estimate Tool
Our estimate tool will appraise your Magic: The Gathering collection based on each card's best buylist price , and for the condition provided (if any).
- We will prompt you to provide the URL of your TCG collection, and import it for you.
- In Settings, set export to CSV format.
- Export your collection.
- In 'All Cards' lists view - Press the ... drop down and choose 'Share - Buy - Sell'.
- Then select 'Create CSV file'.
Select these field options:
- Scryfall ID
- Choose Separator: Comma
- To create an export file, go to Inventory > Tools > Export
- Go to Collection > Export.
- Choose the CSV export option.
- Check the box to "fill in missing printing data".
- Go to your Collection.
- Click the Export option.
Required fields / header names:
- non-foil: leave empty, 0, or "no".
- foil: 1, "yes", or "foil".
- foil-etched: "foil etched" or "etched".
- some combination of the following:
- scryfall_id: best card identifier option.
- set_code: set abbreviation (per Scryfall).
- set: name (per Scryfall).
- quantity (default 1)
- condition: value of nm, lp, mp, hp, dmg
- In the Seller Portal go to the Pricing Tab
- Click the Export From Live Button.
- TCG Seller Inventory Estimates can only be run by our support team. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Removing 0 quantity + non-Magic items is recommended.